- DOB: 12/30/1994
- Height: 5'8"
- Hometown: Peoria, Arizona
- Residence: Peoria, Arizona
- Gun: Krieghoff Parcour
- Ammunition: Rio
- Glasses: Randolph Ranger
- Earplugs: Custom
- Dominant Hand: R
- Dominant Eye: R
- Method: Targetline
- Years Shooting: 7
- Profession: Professional Shooter/Instructor/Student
- Years on Pro Tour: 2
- 2015 Texas State Champion
- 2015 North Central Regional RU and Jr Champion
- 2015 US National FITASC RU and Jr Champion
- 2015 Western Regional Jr Champion
- 2015 North Central Regional RU/Jr Champion
- 2015 Texas State Champion 2015 NSCA Championship Tour Jr 4th
- 2016 Krieghoff Open All-American
- 4 Time Krieghoff Jr All-American 2016 FITASC All-American-Open
- 2015 FITASC All-American-Jr
- 2 Time All-State
Tyler was born and raised in the high desert near Phoenix, Arizona. With help from their close-knit family, Tyler was raised by his mother to appreciate the outdoors and shooting in general. At age three he received his first gun, a BB gun, from his grandfather. He began tagging along that same year with his mother and grandfather on big game and bird hunts in the Arizona desert.
Tyler is a natural athlete and excelled at a very young age at both soccer and baseball. While team sports came naturally and hunting became a way of life, he felt happiest behind the gun. In 2009, he entered the SCTP program at Ben Avery Clay Target Center where his focus was trap and skeet. Tyler showed an interest in sporting clays and was invited to a life-changing half-day clinic with Gebben Miles. With encouragement from his newly acquired coach, he entered his first NSCA event in 2010. From that day forward, Tyler found his true love in Sporting Clays and remains committed to the shotgun shooting sports.
Tyler is a full-time college student, an SCTP instructor for the Ben Avery Clay Crushers, a Level 1 NSCA instructor, and dreams of making a career in the shooting industry. Tyler attributes much of his success to his mother, Keena Willis, and his friend and mentor, Gebben Miles. His mother has shown her commitment to him not only as his mother but as his coach, #1 fan, and sponsor. She is a constant inspiration and role model and inspires him to remain focused on and committed to his goals. Gebben reminds him to remain humble and thankful for the opportunities he has been given.