- DOB: 02/06/1960
- Height: 6'5"
- Hometown: Houston, TX
- Residence: Houston, TX
- Gun: Perazzi MX8
- Ammunition: Winchester
- Glasses: Decot
- Ear Plugs: Tim Holt
- Dominant Hand: R
- Dominant Eye: R
- Coach: In the Past: Gil Ash, Stephen Nutbeam, Anthony Matarese, Jr.
- Method: Combination
- Years Shooting: 15
- Profession: Residential Construction
- Company: West Side Drywall, Inc.
- Title: President/Owner
- 2 time Team USA - FITASC
- 1 time Team USA - Compak
- 7 time All American 2nd Open Team (consecutive years)
- 2 time Zone 6 Team
- 3 time Texas State Team
- 2 time 5 man State Team Champion
- 2 time Co-Captain Texas Team Member
- Place 5 overall at World Sporting Clays Championships in England
- Gold Medal Winner - Team USA - World F.I.T.A.S.C.
- NSCA High Volume Shooter
- Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Craig was born in Houston Texas in 1960. He has lived in this great town all his life. In 1983 he started his own company West Side Drywall, Inc. and about the same time he married his partner in life and work, Karen. It’s been 30 years and both are still going strong.
When he was young his family spent a lot of time hunting, fishing and enjoying the outdoors. His dad gave him a .410 when he was 10 years old. His dad would take he and his brothers to shoot skeet at Hot Wells Gun Club in Houston, that’s been 40 years ago. “I shot a round of skeet at Hot Wells last week…wow how time flies.” As he got older wing shooting became his true love. In 1997 the US Open was at American Shooting Centers in Houston, he signed up, shot well and was hooked. “The competition is addicting! Sporting Clays is the best; you’re outdoors with friends with a shotgun in your hands.”