- DOB: 2/15/1972
- Height: 5'9"
- Hometown: Higley, Arizona
- Residence: Phoenix, Arizona
- Gun: Semi-Automatic
- Ammunition: 1200 FPS, 1oz, 7.5
- Glasses: Pilla
- Ear Plugs: Peltor
- Dominant Hand: R
- Dominant Eye: R
- Coach: Scott Cusanek, Pinnacle Shooting Sports.
- Method: Multiple methods. Collapse lead.
- Years Shooting: 10
- Profession: Chemical Engineer
- Company: Arizona Public Service
- Title: Senior Plant Engineer
- 2012 Arizona Sporting Clays State Champion
- 2012 Arizona State 5 Stand RU
- 2013 Arizona Sporting Clays State RU
- 2016 World SuperSport Prelim Event HOA
- 2016 Browning/Briley Championships SuperSport Tied for HOA
- 2 time Western Regional Team
- 5 time Arizona State Team
- Shot 100 Straight during a competition
- Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Chris grew up on a cotton farm in the central deserts of Arizona, where he accompanied his father and older brothers on dove and quail hunts at a very young age. At age 14, he began his hunting career by hunting dove next to the cotton fields and fruit orchards and chasing quail across the deserts. Over the next twenty years, he became a passionate hunter, going on many big game hunts and wingshooting across the western United States. In 2005, he was introduced to Sporting Clays and shot his first tournament, the Arizona State Championships, at the Ben Avery Clay Target Center in late 2005. By 2007 he was completely hooked and began traveling to shoots and learning the sport from everyone he could. He continued to work on his new craft and won the Arizona State Championship in 2012. Chris attended Arizona State University where he earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering. He is a Senior Plant Engineer at the Redhawk Power Plant located west of Phoenix.