- DOB: 3/8/1984
- Height: 5'11"
- Hometown: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Residence: Houma, LA
- Gun: Blaser F3
- Ammunition: Winchester
- Glasses: Pilla
- Ear Plugs: Ear Mold
- Dominant Hand: R
- Dominant Eye: R
- Coach: Brad Kidd Jr
- Years Shooting: 20
- Profession: Professional Sporting Clays Shooter
- Years on Pro Tour: 2
- 2013 F.G.F.A. Australian National Champion
- 2013 F.G.F.A. Victorian State Champion
- 2012 F.G.F.A. Australian National Champion
- 2012 F.G.F.A. Victorian State Champion
- 2011 N.Z.C.T.A. New Zealand National Champion
- 2011 F.G.F.A. Victorian State Champion
- Briley Chokes
Brenton Irons was born in Melbourne, Australia, on March 8, 1984. His father Philip introduced him to sporting clays at the age of twelve, where he met his soon-to-be good friend Paul Bisping. For the next few years, Paul and father Philip would take Brenton to sporting clay competitions inside and outside of Australia, helping him to mature as a shooter and win a number of Junior Championships. Winning his first Australian National Championship at age 19, Brenton had become one of the top shooters in Australia.
For a number of years afterward, Brenton would come and go from the shooting world, until shooting mentor Brad Kidd Jr and good friend Zach Kienbaum convinced him to make the move to the USA. In 2015 Brenton made the move to Houston, Texas to pursue a career in Sporting Clays.